We are seeking a skilled paralegal/legal assistant to assist attorneys in commercial transactions and on litigation matters. We require exceptional oral and written communication, and computer skills. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, who is organized, highly motivated and detail-oriented. Day to day tasks will include, but shall not be limited to the following:
- Provide administrative and other support for clients and attorneys.
- Assist with the preparation of disclosures and other documents, and schedule hearings and witness prep.
- Assist with the preparation and execution of form agreements and other legal documents.
- Create and maintain records databases.
- Establish, organize and maintain administrative and legal hard copy and electronic department files (including files on-site and off-site).
- Screen all incoming calls and mail.
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving and making adjustments to plans.
- Prepare letters, memos, motions, reports and calendars as requested.
- Photocopy, file, scan, fax and prepare express mail packages.
- MUST be flexible to work additional hours.
We require 2 years’ experience as a paralegal/legal assistant.
To apply to the position: Email cover letter referencing job opening with compensation requirements and resume.
We appreciate your interest in the career opportunities with Bryant Rabbino LLP.